Mind Blown with GeoGebra
- To promote the use of GeoGebra in Mathematics.
- To enhance the knowledge of Mathematics through GeoGebra.
Submission Guidelines/ Eligibility:
- The competition is open to all students in Malaysia.
- Each participants is required to submit ONE (1) work/model created by GeoGebra related to any field of Mathematics (geometry, algebra, spreadsheet, graphing, statistics, calculus, etc).
- The GeoGebra work/model criteria:
a. Interesting, interactive and useful work/model.
b. Description or explanation provided on the work/model.
c. Format: .ggb (GeoGebra default file format).
d. Apps: GeoGebra classic accessible or downloaded from https://www.geogebra.org
- This is an individual work and must be original.
- The language used must be English/Bahasa Malaysia.
- Kindly register by 15 December 2022 using the link: https://forms.gle/sXmsFe6e3n21THdG6
- Submit your file in .ggb to latest by 16 December 2022.
- Secondary school students
- University/colleges students
The GeoGebra work/model will be evaluated based on:
- Functionality of the work (3 marks)
- Applicability to Mathematics (4 marks)
- Creativeness and Originality (4 marks)
- Language and Visual Clarity/Appeal (4 marks)
Rules & Regulations
- Only ONE (1) entry is allowed for each participant.
- Works/models that have been previously published or submitted to other contests will not be considered.
- The submitted work must not contain any provocative, objectionable, or inappropriate content.
- The results will be decided by the panel of judges appointed by UTAR. The decision is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Kindly write to email@example.com for any inquiry.
Registration Deadline: 15 December 2022
Submission Deadline: 16 December 2022
Announcement of results: 18 December 2022 (closing ceremony of e-KLESF)
KLESF merchandise worth the amount:
1st Runner-up (RM200)
2nd Runner-up (RM100)
2x Consolation (RM50 each + certificate)
**e-certificate for all certificate of achievement and participation
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –