KLESF: The Fair 2023
Date: 27 – 29 October (Friday – Sunday)
Time: 9.00am – 6.00pm (MYT)
Venue: MINES International Exhibition and Convention Centre (MIECC), Jalan Dulang, MINES Wellness City, Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia
Admission is Free!
The objectives of KLESF: The Fair 2023 are as follows:
- To enhance school students’ interest in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM).
- To enhance the awareness of the public on the roles and importance of STEM in socio-economic well-being and sustainable development.
- To enhance the awareness and participation of business and industry in promoting learning and career development in areas related to STEM among school students and community.
- To provide networking for schools, educators, industries, public and private sector to share information and experiences on projects, extra-curriculum and good practices in science and mathematics education in schools.
- students from pre-school, primary school, secondary school, tertiary level
- industry professionals
The emphasis of KLESF has been mainly on hands-on experience for students and teachers, complementing the school curriculum which tends to be skewed towards bookwork based.
Exhibitions and interactive experiments will be organised by various NGOs, universities, industry, government agencies to create an engaging experience. Participants are able to experience the fun and real-world applications of STEM with the aim of nurturing and inspiring young and innovative minds.
Workshops & Demonstrations
- STEM Hands-on Experiments
- STEM Design Workshop
Interesting talks will be delivered by experts
- Competitions organised by various organisations
- KLESF International Challenge 2023
- Creative Science Drama Competition 2023
Lucky draw prizes will be prepared for the visitors who attend the event and participate in the workshops
- KLESF T-shirts
- story books
- other merchandise