KLESF: The Fair 2023 Volunteer Recruitment
- Outgoing and willing to engage with others
- Reliable and punctual
- Team spirited and cooperative
Information to volunteers:
- Briefing to all volunteers will be provided before the event. (Date, time & venue to be confirmed)
- Report to duty on 27 – 29 October 2023 by 8.30 am. Please be reminded to bring the UTAR staff/student ID for registration.
(Remark: Duration service of student helpers must be equal or more than 4 hours based on USSDC guideline.)
- Dress code: T-shirt with long pants. Crew tag sticker and one KLESF T-shirt will be provided.
- Packed food include breakfast and lunch will be arranged for all volunteers in dining area. (Exact venue to be confirmed)
- Breakfast time is from 7.30 am to 8.30 am.
- Lunch time is flexible as advised by team leader, generally from 12.00 pm – 1.30 pm.
- Transportation from UTAR Sungai Long Campus to MIECC will be provided to and forth over the 3 days.
Please register your details online at (link to be confirmed).
VOLUNTEER DECLARATION OF INDEMNITY
By participating as a volunteer, their personal capacity as an adult over the age of 18 years old, acknowledges, agrees and undertakes that they fully understand that is their sole responsibility to look after their own safety for the above event. In the event of any misfortune or accidental injury involving them, whether or not due solely to personal negligence or otherwise, they hereby declare that the organiser shall not be held responsible. Should any other person suffer such accidental injury as a result of any act whatsoever or omission on their part, they hereby undertake full responsibility, and indemnify the organiser against any claims made against it in relations to such accidental injury.