Infographic Competition – FIFA World Cup
Objective: To enhance the understanding of the public on the application of data analytics in information presentation.
Description: To create infographic to present statistics related to reducing inequality among countries and global partnerships.
- Secondary Schools Students
- University/College Students
– Clarity of information
– Composition of content
– Appropriate charts used
– Design and colour themes used
Rules & Regulations
- Participant is required to produce a static infographic based on the data provided by the organiser.
- Click on the following link to download the data:
- Participant is encouraged to produce an infographic with a collection of imagery, charts and minimal text that gives an easy-to-understand overview of FIFA World Cup to promote reducing inequality among countries and global partnerships.
- Participant is allowed to use any software or online application, such as Microsoft Excel, Canva, Piktochart, Venngage, Visme, etc. to produce the infographic.
- Each participant can submit only ONE (1) infographic.
- Participant must submit the infographic by 15 December 2022, 11.59pm (MYT).
- The size of the infographic must be in 800 x 2000 px with the file format of .PNG, .JPG or .PDF.
- In all matters, the decision of the judge or panel shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
Registration Deadline: 15 December 2022 (Thursday), 11.59pm (MYT)
Judging duration: 16 December 2022
Announcement of results: 18 December (Closing ceremony of e-KLESF 2022)
Champion – RM300
1st Runner-up – RM200
2nd Runner-up – RM150
2x Consolation – RM50 each
**e-certificate for all certificate of achievement and participation
Your data privacy is important to us. Personal data collected will be protected in accordance to Personal Data Protection Act 2010. Please visit https://www.klesf.net/privacy-notice/ to view our Privacy Notice.