Competition: Infographic – Climate Change
This is a competition to create infographic to present statistics related to climate changes across years.
To enhance the understanding of the public on the application of data analytics in information presentation.
- A : 13 – 17 years old (Secondary school)
- B : 18 – 23 years old (Tertiary – Form 6, A-level, matriculation, college and university)
Rules & Regulations:
- Participant is required to produce a static infographic based on the data [Source: OurWorldInData.org] provided by the organiser.
- Click on the following link to download the data: https://bit.ly/3mrHDG6
- Participant may refer to the following webpage for more information about the data: https://ourworldindata.org/co2-emissions#
- Participant is encouraged to produce an infographic with a collection of imagery, charts and minimal text that gives an easy-to-understand overview of global CO2 emissions.
- Participant is allowed to use any software or online application, such as Microsoft Excel, Canva, Piktochart, Venngage, Visme, etc. to produce the infographic.
- Each participant can submit only ONE (1) infographic.
- Participant must submit the infographic by 22 October 2021, 5pm.
- The size of the infographic must be in 800 x 2000 px with the file format of .PNG, .JPG or .PDF.
- In all matters, the decision of the judge or panel shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Clarity of information
- Composition of content
- Appropriate charts used
- Design and colour themes used
Participation: No fees are charged for participation.
|Call for submission:||13 September – 22 October 2021|
|Due date for submission:||22 October 2021 (Friday), 5pm|
|Judging period:||25 – 29 October 2021|
|e-Award ceremony:||31 October 2021 (Sunday)|
All submitted entries must be in the file format of .PNG, .JPG or .PDF. and to be received by 22 October 2021 (Friday) @ 5.00 pm via Google Form and Submission Link: https://forms.gle/iWBoLVpqDqeDuex86
Prize-Giving Ceremony on 31st October 2021:
|Champion:||KLESF merchandise worth RM 300 and e-Certificate of Award|
|1st Runner-up:||KLESF merchandise worth RM 200 and e-Certificate of Award|
|2nd Runner-up:||KLESF merchandise worth RM 150 and e-Certificate of Award|
|2x Consolation||KLESF merchandise worth RM 50 each|
- e-certificate for all certificate of achievement and participation
- UTAR students are entitled to USSDC points.
Zoom meeting details for e-Award ceremony on 31 October 2021 will be sent to participants by email.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 843 3523 4105