Competition: Infographic – Deaths from Air Pollution
This is a competition to create infographic to present statistics related to air pollution across countries in the world from 1990 to 2019.
To enhance the understanding of the public on the application of data analytics in information presentation.
- A : 13 – 17 years old (Secondary school)
- B : 18 – 23 years old (Tertiary – Form 6, A-level, matriculation, college and university)
Rules & Regulations:
- Participant is required to produce a static infographic based on the data [Source: OurWorldInData.org] provided by the organiser.
- Click on the following link to download the data: https://bit.ly/3jiDWQc
- Participant is encouraged to produce an infographic with a collection of imagery, charts and minimal text that gives an easy-to-understand overview of the deaths from air pollution.
- Participant is allowed to use any software or online application, such as Microsoft Excel, Canva, Piktochart, Venngage, Visme, etc. to produce the infographic.
- Each participant can submit only ONE (1) infographic.
- Participant must submit the infographic by 3 June 2022 (Friday), 5.00pm (MYT).
- The size of the infographic must be in 800 x 2000 px with the file format of .PNG, .JPG or .PDF.
- In all matters, the decision of the judge or panel shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Clarity of information
- Composition of content
- Appropriate charts used
- Design and colour themes used
Participation: No fees are charged for participation.
|Call for submission:||26 April – 3 June 2022 (Friday)|
|Due date for submission:||3 June 2022 (Friday), 5.00pm (MYT)|
|Judging period:||6 – 10 June 2022|
|Announcement of results:||13 June 2022 (Monday) |
14 June 2022 (Tuesday)
All submitted entries must be in the file format of .PNG, .JPG or .PDF. and to be received by 3 June 2022 (Friday) @ 5.00 pm (MTY) via Google Form and Submission Link: https://forms.gle/qqCMpAzGMD9uesfW7
|Champion:||RM 200 and e-Certificate of Award|
|1st Runner-up:||RM 150 and e-Certificate of Award|
|2nd Runner-up:||RM 100 and e-Certificate of Award|
- e-certificate for all certificate of achievement and participation
- UTAR students are entitled to USSDC points.
The organiser will notify the winners to claim the prizes.
Congratulations to the all the winners!
Thank you to all the participants for participating in our competition.