We understand that you may face some constraints such as financial resources for the purchase of materials required when planning such projects with your students. Should your school or PTA not be able to assist in this aspect, the Steering Committee on KLESF may consider some small financial assistance although we are working with a limited budget for the conduct of KLESF (Kuala Lumpur Engineering Science Fair) programmes and activities.
The form may to be used for submitting your science project idea (to keep us updated of your science project initiatives) and budget (if requesting for financial aid for project materials).
Note: Please contact trainers below to discuss your ideas for a science project for students PRIOR to submitting this form to the KLESF Secretariat at email: email@example.com.
- Ms Ong Kiah Ju (UTAR) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms Harttini Neeni Binti Hatta (UTAR) – email@example.com
- Assoc Prof Dr Sim Yoke Leng (UTAR) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Asst Prof Dr. Chang Ying Ping (UTAR) – email@example.com
- Asst Prof Dr. Tey Lai Hock (UTAR) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Asst Prof Dr Neo Kian Eang (UTAR) – email@example.com
- Mr Danny Ng Wee Kiat (UTAR) – firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope this template/form helps you in your quest to create a wonderful Project Idea that will serve to enhance the interest of your students in STEM.
It will definitely assist the KLESF Secretariat to facilitate invitations to schools to participate in any forthcoming science project competition and/or KLESF: The Fair 2015.