- KLESF: The Fair 2019
- KLESF Challenge 2019
KLESF International Challenge 2019
Date: 1-3 November 2019 (Friday - Sunday)
Time: 9.00am - 6.00pm
Venue: MINES International Exhibition and Convention Centre (MIECC)
Jalan Dulang, MINES Wellness City, Seri Kembangan, Selangor.
This is an international competition to exhibit STEM projects and will be held based on the following:
|Items ||Details |
|Category || |
- Primary school (12 years old or below)
- Secondary school (13 - 18 years old)
|Project Track || General Science |
|Assessment Criteria || |
- Originality & innovativeness (25%)
- Project execution (25%)
- Quality & impact (25%)
- Project presentation and communication (25%)
|Participation || |
- Team size (1 to 3 student members + 1 project mentor/teacher)
- No limit to the number of teams from each school
- Participation form is to be filled up by each team
- No fees are charged for participation
- Each team is required to exhibit throughout the 3-day event
- Setting up will be done on first day of event. Details will be provided by the organiser through emails.
- Each participating team will be provided 1 info desk, 3 chairs, 1 electrical point and a 1m x 2.5m shell board. Each team is responsible to bring other necessities for the setting up of its booth.
- Each team is to exhibit its project at the assigned booth throughout the event period regardless of assessment progress and status.
- Assessment by judges will be carried out during one of the 3-days event through interview and project presentation at the exhibition booth.
- The student is required to obtain the permissions to attend this event from parents/guardians and schools.
|Prizes || |
For each category, the following prizes will be available for an award based on the recommendation of the panel of judges.
- Gold medal (RM 500, certificate)
- Silver medal (RM 200, certificate)
- Bronze medal (RM 100, certificate)
- Merit (certificate)
|Link for Registration || |
(Closing Date - 23 September 2019 (Monday) , 5.30pm)
|Contact us || |
KLESF Secretariat – Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman
Pn. Azura Abdullah (email@example.com)
WhatsApp: +6 011-1888 9397
Tel: +6 03 - 9086 0288 ext 847
(Monday – Friday: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm)
1. For food arrangement, please contact Cik Tintin (Foodland Resources Sdn Bhd - Halal) - 011-21084561
2. For Accommodation (Sun Inns Dmind1, Sun Inns Dmind2, Sun Inns Dmind3 --> 500m - walking distance), please contact Ms Nur Ikhwani (0167710569 firstname.lastname@example.org)
Disclaimer: You are responsible for any arrangement made between you and the above parties.